Internet sometimes simply called “NET”, is a worldwide system of computer networks, that is a network of networks in which users at any one computer can get information from any other computer and some time talk directly to users at another computer if they have permision to it. This is not what to post for now but I will soon post it. Today I am going to show you how you can set up free internet browsing on your computer using a PC SUIT.
The first step is to have your tools at hand, that is the basic requirements.
THE BASIC REQUIREMENTS ARE:-
1. A GPRS and USB cable enabled mobile phone and its USB cable.
2. A PC suit for the mobile phone you want to use simply called” PC SUIT SOFTWARE”, e.g: Nokia PC suit for nokia phones, Samsung PC suit for samsung phones and so on.
3. A GPRS enabled sim card.
4. A freedom software
5. Mozilla firefox.
Now let’s get to the main point on free internet browsing that is “CONFIGURATION OF YOUR PC SUIT FOR FREE INTERNET BROWSING”
To configure your free internet browsing you must do the following:-
1. Install the PC suit of the phone you want to use (that is the PC suit software)E.g nokia PC suit for nokia phones etc. Some nokia phones come the suit, when you connect it to your compiter using the USB cable it will show you three option in some nokia simply selet the PC suit icon.
2. Insert your GPRS enabled sim card to your GPRS and USB enabled mobile phone and connect it to your computer through the USB cable.
3. Open the PC suit shortcut icon on your computer and click “Connect To The Internet”
4. Click on “Settings” and click “Next”.
5. Select “Configure The Connection Manually” and click “Next”.
6. Fill the following information:-
FOR MTN NETWORK:
Access Point: web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net
User Name: web
FOR AIRTEL NETWORK:-
Access Point: wap.ng.airtellive.com
Just as simple as that you do not need to stress your self to much. In my next post I will show.how you can use your mobile phone as a modem and avoid modem issues.