Now people need fast, easy, secure and reliable ways to send money to their love ones, relative and workers/co-workers. Now UBA and Africas widest bank has introduce a fastest method to send and receive money that is, ‘UBA AFRICASH’ Now Lest See These!
UBA Africash is a fast, secure and reliable payment service that allows money transfer across African countries.
Africash services are available in Cash collection and account transfers. With the account transfer, your beneficiary needs not worry visiting any business location for payment; funds are instantly credited to beneficiary’s account from the send point, what a convenient!
Also you need not worry about Forex, Africash is available in USD and LCY where regulation allows USD transfer. Just indicate your beneficiary’s preferred currency and we deliver.
The product has the following unique features that situate it in a vantage position in the market: • Convenient:
Monies can be sent / received from a wide network of UBA business offices and agent locations. ◦ Speed: Transfers (send and received) are consummated instantly.
◦ Non-restrictive: It is open to both account and non account holders where regulation allows such. Going market exchange rate is applied in every transfer.
◦ Cancellation/Refund: Customer can request for cancellation and refund of unpaid transfers. To Send Money
◦ Visit any UBA office or sub-agent location and complete Africash ‘Send Form’.
◦ Submit a valid form of Identification and completed form to the Teller for processing.
◦ On account transfer, beneficiary’s account is credited is credited instantly.
◦ For Cash collection service, collect the transaction receipt and Collection PIN card.
◦ Communicate the PIN code and transfer details to the beneficiary. To Receive Money
◦ Visit any UBA office in the destination country with valid means of identification. ◦ Complete Africash ‘Receive Form’.
Africash pricing reflects the market realities in each country of operation but in all prices remain competitive. On the average, price is less than or equals 1%.
Term & Condition Means of identification:
The following are acceptable means of identification in line with the UBA policy and regulatory guidelines. ◦ National Identity Cards
◦ Driver’s License.
◦ International Passport.
◦ Voter ID Cards.◦ Current /Savings accounts with UBA.
◦ Associations’, Organisations, Students IDs.
◦ Other forms of IDs in line with UBA permissible ID advice.
Transfer Limit: Africash transfer limits vary from one country to another. However $50,000 weekly transfer limit applies base on countries’ regulation. FAQ
What are sending and receiving charges?
The charges are very affordable and are paid by sender. Beneficiary pays no charge. What happens if I lose the collection PIN?
Sender goes to the branch where transaction was initiated to request for another card. Can I change my beneficiary for unpaid transfer?
Yes, Sender goes to the branch where transaction was initiated to complete modification form at no cost.
Can I open account with my Africash inflow?
Yes, customers can open accounts with Africash inflow and credit same into the account. Can I enjoy Africash service without a means of identification? Customers for Africash service are required to provide a valid means of identification to enjoy the benefits that abound in the service. However, customer with UBA accounts can be identified with their accounts hence additional means of identification not required.
follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/etangewakisreal, facebook http://www.facebook.com/isreal.etangewak, https://plus.google.com/10179439084712811015, 08069241044, firstname.lastname@example.org, BB 208BA235