Some times you may want to open your web browser, check your mails, chart with friend or search a particular thing on the web but data plan may stop you. It is unfortunate, right? Its because that may when you have chance/time to access your mail but the good news is that you do not have to worry any more because with MTN DATA SHARE you can now get data from your friend. Hmm sound good right? I know what you are thinking, should I tell you what you are thinking? Right! You asking your self,HOW CAN THIS BE? I will give you the answer so you don’t have to worry because I am not going far and I will not like to take you so far! The answer is!!! IT IS SIMPLE AND FUNNY!!!! Did I just say funny? Well let me go to the main point
Now MTN has made it easy for you and me to share data plan so that you and I can access the internet affordably.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
To do this you need one MTN sim card but if are an existing subscriber you do not need to go for another one just use the you already have and follow this simple steps:-»»»»»»»»
Step 1. Inset your MTN sim card into your phone and switch it on
2. Dial *131*2# and wait for the respond
3. Click OK to reply then enter one (1) in the massage box and press SEND/OK to register your number for data share. If your registration was successful you get a notification massage telling you that you have successfully register for the data share with a default pin (0000).
4. Dial *131*2#» and select five (5) to change the default pin to your own custom pin
5. *131*2# again and then two (2) to add a beneficiary and enter the beneficiary phone number.
6. *131*2# then three ( 3) to share data
7. *131*2# and select four (4) to view beneficiary list six (6) to delete beneficiary
That is all.
Note:- your beneficiary cannot be your sponsor, you are sponsor to the number you add as beneficiary and you can only share data when have active plan and upto 10 mb.