Facebook Home has been relegated to use only on certain devices in certain regions, theos0o at XDA modified the APK, you can run facebook home on any device you’d like, best of all, this hack doesn’t require you root the device.
• Uninstall original facebook, facebook messenger and facebook home apps. If facebook is pre-installed then you probably need root to remove It.
• Install com.facebook.katana (facebook app), then com.facebook.home (facebook Home app).
• Also install com.facebook.orca.apk (facebook messenger app).
• Enable facebook home under facebook app settings.
• If your face any issues, reboot into recovery and wipe dalvik cache. download links: Facebook app: com.facebook.katana.apkfacebook home app: com.facebook.home.apk or http://d-h.st/qOz (.rar file) + Facebook Messenger with Chat heads fix: com.facebook.orca.apk or http://d-h.st/8jn
About Facebook Home app: Facebook Home is the mobile experience that puts your friends at the heart of your phone. From the moment you turn it on, you see a steady stream of friends’ posts and photos on your home screen.
Upfront notifications and quick access to your essentials mean you’ll never miss a moment.
And when you download Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting with friends when you’re using other apps.
• Glance at your phone for the latest photos and posts from your friends
• With chat heads and Facebook Messenger, you can keep chatting when you’re using other apps
• See news as it happens with bigger, bolder notifications
• Get right to Facebook, Instagram and other essentialsInstall the latest Messenger and Facebook apps for the full Home experience.
• Facebook Messenger: http://bit.ly/fbandroidmessenger
• Facebook for Android: http://bit.ly/fbandroidapp Cover FeedAs soon as you turn on your phone, you see posts from your News Feed, so you always know what your friends are up to.
Swipe through to see more, double tap to like a post, and comment right from cover feed.
Chat Heads and Messenger Install Messenger to send and receive texts and Facebook messages from the same spot.
Jump in and out of conversations while you do other things, like watch videos and browse the web. Reply right from chat heads, or move them around if you’re not ready to respond. http://bit.ly/fbandroidmessengerNotifications
Notifications from Facebook appear right on your home screen and stick around until you need them.
Open a notification with a tap or clear them away to see your cover feed.
App LauncherLaunch your favorite apps and post to Facebook from the same spot.
You choose what’s on your app launcher—press and hold an app then drag it where you want it.