Now you have embark on a new journey, a new direction, it might be worth keeping it under your hat. There may come a time when you need to discus what you do with money mentors (coming in rule 64) but for a moment don’t broadcast what you are doing. there are several reasons for these:
- Other people’s opinion can often be negative and this can put you off.
- If everyone is doing it, there may be less room for you.
- Having other people discussing your business among themselves is never good for you.
- You don’t want to be seen as preaching or trying to convert people to your own way of thinking.
- No one else really want to know what you are up to – if they ask how you are, reply with a simple ‘Fine’ rather than a lengthy explanation of what you are doing.
- It’s nice having a secret, gives you a warm, smug, glowing felling.
If you go round broadcasting what you’re doing, there are people who will get jealous and will do pretty well anything to put you off. After all, you are saying goodbye to them in a way. You are proclaiming that the old you, the old life style, isn’t good enough any more and you are off to pasture new. Of course they are going to be unhappy about that. So keep it under your hat. That doesn’t cost anything or require anything.
Let this be our little secret. Carry on learning and practicing the Rules but just don’t go telling all and sundry – no matter how much you think they might benefit from reading this write up. Share it around by all means of course.
The interesting bit is that even if you don’t go telling everyone, they’re unlikely to do anything about it. Most people will rather watch television than drag themselves out of their pit of poverty. I am only thinking of you when I say keep it under your hat. Anyone who get religion of any sort need to keep a tight lip on it. people really hate being preached at, lectured at, encourage to thing about their life style or told that what they are doing is not good enough. Gaining prosperity is one of those things you do privately, clandestinely, surreptitiously. Not that there’s anything wrong, just that it’s best done alone.
FOCUS TO SUCCEED OR FAIL, THE CHOICE IS YOURS